Submissions are now open for presentations, workshops and specific sessions during APC13. You are invited to submit a half to one page abstract of your presentation outline for consideration. A selection panel will review all submissions and chose those that will complement each other and provide a balance, depth and spread to discussion on the themes of the convergence.
The overall theme for APC13 is Designing for Resilience, but a number of sub-themes as headings for concurrent sessions have also been mooted and include: Design, Resilience, Best practice, Tools and techniques, Leadership, Community, Research, and Future possibilities.
Important dates and Guidelines for submissions
- New submission abstract deadline date of July 31st, 2016 - We are after some more submissions to fill up the timetable.
- Submissions of abstracts by May 31, 2016.
- Notification of acceptance by June 10.
- Presentations should be 30-45 minutes, with final time determined once all submissions provided and the timetable can be developed.
- A number of workshops are planned for the open-to-public Expo on Sunday October 2. You are invited to offer to run a hands-on workshop on some aspect of permaculture practice. Your session should be informative and engaging, as we anticipate people with little permaculture background may attend.
- Your presentation and final submissions of full paper will only be accepted from participants who have formally enrolled in the convergence.
- Your full paper or presentation or workshop outline and outcomes must be submitted by August 31 to enable all presentations to be published and made available to participants at APC13.
- Deadlines will be strictly adhered to.
Let’s all make this convergence a resounding success by supporting our endeavours to provide a full and varied program.